3rd Term SY 2013-2014 BENILDE ONLINE (MOODLE) COURSE REQUEST
TO: TEACHER MOODLERS
1. Submit your request online by clicking the ONLINE MOODLE COURSE REQUEST link (If your course is not yet available to your students or if you haven’t requested for the activation of your course during the first two weeks of this term).
2. Check your participants to make sure the students who are attending are on the participants list. If a student is not in your MOODLE participants list, a "HOW TO" instruction is available at Moodle Online Instruction found in your my courses link at the upper left of our benilde online page.
3. Make sure that all students are able to access their respective Moodle accounts on or before any activity and, that your activities are working perfectly.
4. At the beginning of the term, please remind your students to do the following:
4.1 Students login details:
Username: ID Number
4.2 Change their passwords
4.3 Edit/update their profile by changing their email address frequently.
Note: Changing the default email addresses allows students to send their passwords to their email accounts in the event of forgotten passwords.
5. A written permission must be sought from the owner for using existing course materials available in benilde online (moodle).
6. Other issues and concerns about Moodle. Visit us at B308b (near eclassroom), DLS-CSB Taft Campus or email us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 526-7441 loc 118 / 240 for assistance. Office hours: Mondays to Fridays 9am-5pm.
(Edited by De la Cruz Rogelio Jr. - original submission Tuesday, 17 September 2013, 04:33 PM)